Given the alarming increase in the optimized internet presence, a lot of ambitious and up to date corporate houses are outsourcing their internet marketing requirements to various fastidious, young and earnest SEO consultants. Being amongst the emerging SEO consultants, we have devised a gritty strategy dedicated at allowing the business to get the best out their SEO Consultation experience.
Discover below the strategy you might want to adopt, in order to gain the best results out of your SEO and content writing outsourcing experience:
1. Be rather expansive and conduct an extensive research – while opting for a smart and creative SEO expert, do not limit your research to just a handful of favorable reviews. In fact, go out of bounds and exhaust your resources while discovering more about the proposed SEO services provider. Go through their portfolio, demand a list of references, and call and confirm the authenticity of consultants from their previous clients. You would also like to enquire about their address and location, perhaps get involved in a Skype call or visit their office premise once if possible, just to make certain that the SEO consultants are real and not a part of some shady and universally prevalent fraudulent scam.
2. Opt for someone with a proven track record in your specific industry – do not just opt for the professionals with the most competitive pricing, but go for for those who have already worked in the industry specific to the niche of your business. This will save a lot of time and efforts and would see to it that there is delay of time in getting acquainted with the industry.
See Also: How to kill Google’s Hummingbird?
3. Appreciate an information seeking attitude – on your part as a client to the SEO outsourcing services, the best you can do is to provide ample amount of information to the consultants of your choice. But before you zero down upon one of the many, check whether the SEO services providers have a penchant for seeking information regarding the products and services that you offer. The right SEO consultants for your business would be willing enough to go through thick product manuals and brochures, quiz you about the various uses of the same and eventually devise a completely niche specific and supremely focused strategy to provide the maximum exposure to your business brand.
4. Do not hold back – reveal any possible information that you can to your SEO and content writing experts. Although the equation is not as dire as one in a client–attorney axis, you would still want to share the information with SEO contractors, for they are experts in devising a strategy around the loopholes. If you are particularly interested in the content writing services, you would want to share the limitations and the pitfalls in your service offerings completely. A smart and aware SEO consultant and content writer would then be able to better strategize and up their game to supplement captcha recognition for your business. However, in the absence of the information, you are just leaving far too many blind spots in the campaign, one that would only yield disillusioned and inadequately optimized results.
5. Be regular with the payments – there is nothing more un-cool than the delayed payments. If the SEO consultants and content writers are working on time and delivering results, there is nothing that should keep you from paying them on time.
It is not a question about money, and of course the consultants would understand if there is something keeping you from paying on the stipulated time, but there is something about on time payment that spells integrity and highly professional attitude. If you intent to command respect and top of the line professionalism from the team of SEO experts, you might want to be punctual with the payment. Ask for the invoice a day in advance, check and confirm the details and pay them on the scheduled.
6. You might want to provide authorship to the writer – if the content writer insists upon getting his profile in the time line, you might want to adhere to the request. Certain companies would not even give the byline to their own company’s employees, let alone the one providing outsource content writing services, but if you just consider the possibility, it would work in your favor as well.
If the writer has established his or her credentials and have come to own a strong community around his or her brand, it would eventually profit your company. The readers would identify the author and hence would be more inclined towards trusting your brand. A simple Google authorship markup would take care of the said requirement, and that’s it. You would have a long lasting and substantial work relationship right in its place for you.
An End Note
It isn’t any rocket science to develop a fulfilling and substantial relationship with your SEO consultants. The process, however, does require some initial grueling and hard work. Look for quality, and opt for the SEO experts that you can trust. Keep an open mind and entrust your chosen SEO experts and keep a constant eye on the development of the project via on-time reporting and meetings.